|Address:||Bld. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr. 26, Cluj Napoca|
Opened in early 2010, Villa Parc in Cluj Napoca is one of the newest accommodation units in Cluj Napoca. The spacious rooms, modern furniture and quality services,give recommandations as the ideal place for rest during a journey of pleasure or business.
Villa Parc offers you 9 spacious and comfortable rooms, equipped with bathrooms, a dining room for 20 people and own restricted parking (in court) for 8 to 10 cars, which gives you peace of mind that your car is permanently safe. Dining room can be used to organize cocktail parties or business meetings. Nearby are five restaurants and you may also enjoy night football.
Located on the left bank of the Somes river, Villa Parc in Cluj Napoca is located in the verdant area near the city center.
The area is really quiet and belongs to the Grigorescu neighborhood, one of the city s residential neighborhoods. Near, there is The Central Park, Municipal Stadium, Sports Hall and Hungarian Theatre. Also the historical center of Cluj can be reached in just five minutes, and clinics are located 10 minutes away.
Crossing The Central Park you may reach the clinics in Cluj Napoca, Cluj Napoca Hospital area:
- Children s Hospital, Heart Institute
- Oncology Hospital.
- Maxillo-Facial Surgery Clinic,
- Hospitals on Clinics Street
Website Propriu: www.vila-parc.ro
- Free and unlimited wireless internet
- Hair dryer
- AIR CONDITIONING
- Parking space
- Continental breakfast ( Swedish Buffet) - optional (15 Ron)
- The 20 seats in dining room caconference room can also be used as a conference room for organizing cocktails and business meetings
Lunch and dinner with catering
|TIP CAMERA||PERSOANE||TARIF||TARIF WEEKEND|
|Single||1||120120 LEI||120120 LEI|
|Double||2||140140 LEI||140140 LEI|
|Matrimonial||2||140140 LEI||140140 LEI|
|Extra bed||1||2020 LEI||2020 LEI|
|Apartment||4||180180 LEI||180180 LEI|
*The apartment consists of two chambers out of which one is with a double bed and one with a single bed, two bathrooms.
The fortress and the Orthodox Church in Cluj - Manastur - Str. Manastur 60
At the western gates of Cluj, in old Romanian village Manastur once stood a powerful Benedictine abbey. The abbey monasterium known as BEATAE Mariae the Clus enjoy great rights and privileges. Archaeological research has established the beginnings of the fortress dates from the ninth century. Benedictine monks settled in towards the end of the eleventh century. At the beginning of the thirteenth century, after some dispute between the abbey and the Bishop of Transylvania, the monastery was besieged. Tartar invasion in 1241 resulted in the destruction of both Cluj and the monastery, which was pillaged and burned. The building was restored in 1263 by order of King Bela IV. The current monastery of Calvary was built between 1470-1508 in gothic style. Over time, the monastery enjoyed periods of prosperity, and periods of decline. In 1787, after the war with the Turks, Bishop Alexandru Rudna decided to demolish the buildings and the church; was not spared than the altar, which was turned into a chapel. From the artistic assets of the church, there remained only the statue of Virgin Mary with the baby Jesus, statue placed on a pedestal beneath a Gothic canopy right above the entrance door.
MICHAEL'S CHURCH - Unirii Square
The church is one of the most beautiful gothic monuments in Transylvania. The construction took place between 1350-1487. The church was built on the site of the old chapel of St. James. The shrine is the oldest part of the building being raised around 1390. The newest part of the church is its tower, built in 1860 in neoghotical style. Starry vault, stained glass and sculptures are the beauty and greatness of the church. Numerous restorations revealed mural paintings from the first half of the fifteenth century. The last restoration of the church took place between 1957-1960.
Franciscan monasteries and churches – Museum Market 2
The monastery was built on the site of another church built in Romanesque style between 1270-1272. Franciscan Monastery is a Gothic building, dating from the fifteenth century, was built with the support of John Hunyadi. Here we also find a famous library. The church, located in the southern part of the monastery was originally a Dominican gothic church, given to the Franciscans who rebuilt it in baroque style around the year 1728. Whole convent-church ensemble is one of the oldest buildings in Cluj.
REFORMED CHURCH - Str. MK
The construction of the church, located on the Kogalniceanu street, began in 1486, with the support of King Matthias Corvinus. The works were completed around the year 1510. The church, located on the east-west direction, reflects the late gothic style. Due the fighting in reform era, the church was deserted until the middle of the sixteenth century. In 1579, Prince Bathory decided that the church should be managed by the Jesuits. In 1622, when the Cluj Diet was held, has decided to belong to the Reformed church. The archway was restored between 1638-1645. Meanwhile, the tower located in the southern part and the monastery was destroyed. The church is a unique monument not only by age but also because of its size, it is one of the largest churches in South Eastern Europe.
Piarist Church - Str. University
The church, built between 1718-1724, is a baroque building with large size.
Obelisk Francis - Square Museum
The construction was completed in 1817 during a visit to Cluj of Emperor Francis I and his wife. Reliefs depict the city emblem, receiving guests, headlines King and visits to different institutions.
CHURCH OF MINORITIES - Boulevard of Heroes
The church was bought by Franciscan monks in the outskirts of Cluj in 1764. The church tower collapsed on Sept. 24, 1779, thus destroying the whole frontispiece. Reconstruction works started in 1783, the church was rebuilt in Baroque style.
THE ORTHODOX CHURCH HILL - Str. Orthodox Church 12
The church was built between 1795-1796 by the merchants and craftsmen of that time. The Greek and Macedonian merchants contributed to the construction of the church in Cluj, as well as Roman merchants of Brasov.
BOB CHURCH - Str. Prahova 5
The Bob church is a baroque building which was built between 1800-1803, with the support of Bishop John Bob.
UNITARIAN CHURCH - Boulevard December 21, 1989
It was built between 1792-1796, in late baroque style and the interior shows the neoclassical décor.
PETER AND PAUL CHURCH - Boulevard December 21, 1989
The church was built around 1850, in Gothic style, instead of a more ancient church.
Evangelical Church - Bd December 21, 1989
It is a work of architect George Winkler, was built between 1816 and 1829. The construction combines elements of baroque and neoclassical.
SYNAGOGUE - Str. Horea 21
This building, known as the Deportees Memorial Temple was built by architect Hegner Izidor. The building was inaugurated on September 4, 1887. Devastated by legionnaires in September 13, 1927, was repaired by the state. In September 1944, after the deportation of Jews to Nazi concentration camps, the synagogue was severely damaged by an explosion. It was restored with the support of Jewish communities in Romania in 1951.
Alexandru Borza Botanical Garden in Cluj-Napoca
One of the most visited attractions of Cluj Napoca is the Botanical Garden "Alexandru Borza" the "green spot" of Cluj, about 14 acres, close to the old city center.
We recommend to visit this place because you will be find nature, in the heart of Cluj. Here you have the opportunity to see species of plants and trees of specific areas to palm trees and other tropical plants. It is an ideal place for walking and recreation.
The visit is made between:
Summer: Daily - 8-19 hours,
Greenhouses - 9-17
Botanical Garden in Cluj Napoca is located on Republic Street no. 42, on left by the building "Student House of Culture" at the intersection with the street Napoca. To reach the main entrance, Republic Street, climb about 500 m, is located relatively close to the old city center and is easy to get here.
There is another back entrance of Louis Pasteur Street, but is less used because it is more difficult to access.
Read the full article on Botanical Garden in Cluj – ClujTravel.com
National Theatre Cluj Napoca, Romania
The National Theatre Cluj is the leading theater in Transylvania and among the largest in the country. It was built between 1904-1906, its purpose being at the time to host the first theater of Cluj. The theater was inaugurated in 1906 by a representative of the Hungarian Theatre. The building was built in Baroque-Rococo style, and its capacity was one thousand and three rows of balcony seats. In 1919 the theater entered in the heritage of Roman Ruling Council. The same year he had his first show in romanian language in the building of the National Theatre in Cluj, on Romania's national day. In 1940 the theater took refuge in Timisoara, due Vienna Dictate.
There he remained until 1945, when he returned to Cluj led by Aurel Buteanu. The hall has a capacity of 928, which is designed in the style of Neo-Baroque. The Romanian Opera and the The '' Lucian Blaga '' National Theatre are hosted this time by the National Theatre building. Every two years the National Theatre Gala takes place here.
Address: No. 24 Stefan cel Mare Square
Official Site: www.teatrulnationalcluj.ro
Lake Chios in Cluj Napoca
After a walk in the park, the banks of the Chios lakeside are ideal to rest and admire the small island in its center, the wild ducks - which for years the lake is their home, or the moving boats and pedalos that slowly shine on the water.
In summer you can rent a boat or a pedal for a ride on the lake