|Address:||Str. I. Bologa nr. 5 - Cluj Napoca|
Villa Europa is situated in a quiet area in one of the residential neighborhoods of Cluj-Napoca, Romania - Grigorescu neighborhood, with easy connection to the main points of interest in the city (10 minutes Center, Polus Center and Station 5 minutes).
Locating:Vila Europa - Cluj Napoca
We offer you a comfortable stay in our rooms modernly furnished and equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, free internet, cable TV and international telephone.
Types of hotel rooms Villa Europe:
▪ apartment (double bed and balcony)
▪ double rooms
▪ Triple rooms
▪ room with double bed (double)
Pedestrian route through the center of Cluj
The route follows to go through the most important historic squares in downtown Cluj Napoca by step. Routing is around 2h, varies depending on how long you spend at each landmark.
Departure is from the entry of Horea street, at Michael the Brave Square, where you can enjoy two palaces on sides: ob right the Szeky Palace and the Bobas Palace on left. Forward trough the square to see the imposing statue of Michael the Brave surrounded by green space. It is also surrounded by old buildings with different architecture depending on the periods in which they were built each. In the background you can see an inevitable massive building, the Piersic Cinema. Then you continue to Avram Iancu Square, then Stefan Cel Mare Square, then Eroilor street, then Union Square, then Museum Square and then you came back to Michael the Brave.
See more information on pedestrian route "Old Markets from Cluj Center" website ClujTravel.com
With a length of approximately 900 m, the Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" from Cluj Napoca is an important place in terms of recreation in the city.
Being located in downtown, Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" is easily identified and reachable. It is located on the edge of Somes Mic, betwen Independence street and Cardinal Julius Hossu street.
Here you will find from flowers and greenery, to:
- Paths that cross the park with benches on the sidelines,
- Statues and monuments (statues of Liviu Rebreanu and George Coşbuc)
- Floodlit basketball court and other free fitness equipments,
- A fountain surrounded by benches and access roads,
- On the Chios Lake you can make summer boating and in winter when its freez it is ideal for skating,
- On the sideline of the lake there is a restaurant, where in summer you can stay on the open terrace,
- Specially designed children's park with swings, slides and other spaces for them.
Learn more about Central Park in Cluj – ClujTravel.com
Karolina obelisk - monument secular Cluj Napoca
Karolina obelisk is the oldest secular monument of Cluj Napoca.
The obelisk is in the center of the Museum Square pedestrian zone. Surrounded by a medieval landscape, old buildings, terraces and imposing trees, the monument was erected after the visit of Emperor Francis I and Empress Augusta Carolina in the summer of 1817.