|Address:||Str. Eugen Ionesco nr 122 C, Cartier Europa Cluj Napoca|
Boutique Voyage offers accommodation in Cluj Napoca conditions 3 and 4 stars in the Faget, away from the crowded city.
Villa Boutique Voiege was after plain Dawn roundabout towards the district Faget, in a quiet area where you can see a beautiful view of the city.
Penru reach the highlights of our city do not have to travel a great distance:
- Expotransilvania - 10 minutes
- Center Cluj - 5 minutes
- Julius Mall Business Center - 7 minutes
- Power Business Center - 6 minutes
- Headquarters BRD - 6 minutes
- Maestro Business Center, 6 minutes
- Olympia Business Center - 6 minutes
- University Campus FSEGA - 7 minutes
- Sigma Center Dawn - 3 minutes
- TETAROM Park 3 (Eckerle Cluj, Cluj therapy, Nokia Cluj) - 12 minutes
Mathias Memorial House
About Matei Corvin House-Cluj Napoca
The Ethnographic Museum - Str. Memorandum 21.
It was founded on June 16, 1922, one of the main museums of our country. The museum has a collection of over 65,000 pieces. Exhibits are organized strictly in a modern design, offering visitors a realistic depiction of material and spiritual culture of the population of Transylvania. In this building took place between 1894-1895 the famous Trial Memorandum, which were written in all European newspapers of the time.
NATIONAL MUSEUM OF HISTORY OF TRANSYLVANIA - Ctin Daicoviciu Street 2
It was founded on November 23, 1859, composed of a rich heritage of 336.130 pieces depicting the history of Transylvania. Here is presented a metallic object found in Aiud in 1973, whose age has been established as minimum 3000 years.
MUSEUM Emil Isac - Str. Emil Isac
It was founded in 1955, a year after his death. Located on the street that bears his name, the museum works in the house inhabited by Isaac family since 1895. The museum includes three rooms. First exposed documents on the life and work of the poet, the second being dedicated to his father Dr. Aurel Isac, lawyer, is the room of the poet, preserved exactly. In this room is an impressive library with about 1700 books in different languages, many of them autographed by the authors
Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj is one of the largest public institutions of higher education in our country. It continues the tradition of the University of Cluj created in 1919. In 1959 Romanian University of Cluj (which was called Babes) joined the Hungarian (Bolyai) and then there is the new name, Babes-Bolyai University. But it has roots in the Jesuit College from 1581. Multicultural format was preserved until today in all parts being found university with teaching in Hungarian, Romanian and German.
The multicultural character stands at the Babes-Bolyai University. There are 17 university in Hungarian languages , 10 in German and two in English. Hungarian is taught exclusively in the Faculty of Protestant Theology and Roman Catholic Theology.
Official Site: http://www.ubbcluj.ro/
Address: Kogalniceanu no. 1
Contact: 0264 / 40.53.00
With a length of approximately 900 m, the Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" from Cluj Napoca is an important place in terms of recreation in the city.
Being located in downtown, Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" is easily identified and reachable. It is located on the edge of Somes Mic, betwen Independence street and Cardinal Julius Hossu street.
Here you will find from flowers and greenery, to:
- Paths that cross the park with benches on the sidelines,
- Statues and monuments (statues of Liviu Rebreanu and George Coşbuc)
- Floodlit basketball court and other free fitness equipments,
- A fountain surrounded by benches and access roads,
- On the Chios Lake you can make summer boating and in winter when its freez it is ideal for skating,
- On the sideline of the lake there is a restaurant, where in summer you can stay on the open terrace,
- Specially designed children's park with swings, slides and other spaces for them.
Learn more about Central Park in Cluj – ClujTravel.com