|Address:||str. Clinicilor nr. 18, Cluj Napoca|
Heltai restaurant is inside the hostel of the same name and offers food with Romanian and Hungarian. During the summer benefits from a garden terrace and green spaces, ideal for dining in downtown Cluj Napoca.
Locating:Restaurant Heltai - Cluj Napoca
Website Propriu: goo.gl/fNzCS
Mathias Memorial House
About Matei Corvin House-Cluj Napoca
With a length of approximately 900 m, the Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" from Cluj Napoca is an important place in terms of recreation in the city.
Being located in downtown, Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" is easily identified and reachable. It is located on the edge of Somes Mic, betwen Independence street and Cardinal Julius Hossu street.
Here you will find from flowers and greenery, to:
- Paths that cross the park with benches on the sidelines,
- Statues and monuments (statues of Liviu Rebreanu and George Coşbuc)
- Floodlit basketball court and other free fitness equipments,
- A fountain surrounded by benches and access roads,
- On the Chios Lake you can make summer boating and in winter when its freez it is ideal for skating,
- On the sideline of the lake there is a restaurant, where in summer you can stay on the open terrace,
- Specially designed children's park with swings, slides and other spaces for them.
Learn more about Central Park in Cluj – ClujTravel.com
Tailors Tower is one of the few parts that remained standing from old fortification of Cluj Napoca.
It is located on Baba Novac Street at no. 35, at the intersection with Route Turzii, Avram Iancu street and it is visible from the Cipariu Market.
Public access is made according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday: 09.00 - 19.00
- From Saturday to Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00
The entrance is free. (Free)
Tailors Tower Cluj Napoca second part of the system inside the fortified city walls and fortifications built in the first half of the fifteenth century and continued until the eighteenth century.
Find out more about Tailors Tower in Cluj – ClujTravel.com
Orthodox Cathedral in downtown Cluj Napoca
It is located on Avram Iancu Square at no. 18, the Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral is an imposing building in downtown Cluj Napoca, being surrounded by old buildings being important architecturally and historically. tThese include: building of Cluj County Council, CFR Cluj, building of Archdiocese of Vad, Feleac and Cluj, building of Finance and the Treasury of Cluj, Cluj Court building, the National Theatre with the Romanian Opera.
It was built during the years 1923-1933, by architect George Constantin Pomponiu Cristinel, joining the current Romanian style. It is one of the main religious buildings in Cluj-Napoca.
Visits are recommended between 12.00 - 18.00 because every day between 08.00 - 12.00 and 18.00 - 20.00 here are hold religious services.
More on Orthodox Cathedral on ClujTravel.com