Apartments for rent
|Address:||Valeriu Bologa nr 3|
Since 2008, when the company was founded Red Hotel, we interpolate to have a different approach to hospitality in this respect to be proactive and anticipate what our customers are looking for a accommodation structure. As a consequence we have carefully chosen the flats they’ve brought in portfolio, not only on grounds of size, but also according to their position, the view offered, neighborhood etc.
From then until now we are proud to work with most companies in Cluj and hopefully we can keep our expectations and next.
Our goal is to create the perfect cure and eliminate typical senzation of hotel room combining the hospitality and luxury from the hotels with the professionalis and privacy that we depeloped in 5 years.
Rent Apartments near Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca and in the center of Cluj, Romania
How to reach the Iulius Mall
From downtown go to Heros street
Continue until it turns into Dorobantilor
At the end of this street, turn right at traffic lights
The Iulius Mall is 500 meters on your left. Viva Suite Apartments are right behind the Iulius Mall
Amenities included are high-speed internet, cable TV, daily cleaning, iron and ironing board and LCD HD TV. Fitness room, squash court, pool table and ping pong room, indoor basketball events and golf are other advantages offered by Viva City building. Security is provided 24 hours of 24 by a security firm.
Union square of Cluj Napoca
The Unirii Square is located in the historical center of Cluj Napoca, being one of the old central markets of the city, charged with great history and culture. The market was renovated and made more generous pedestrian space than was originally.
Among the most important tourist attractions can be found:
- Matthias Monument
- Church of St. Michael
- Building of the old Continental Hotel
- Old City Hall building
- National Bank of Romania
- University Library
- Museum of Art and the Banffy Palace
- Old Melody Hotel
With the modernization and enlargement of pedestrian space, Union Square has become an important point of everyday events in Cluj.
The fortress and the Orthodox Church in Cluj - Manastur - Str. Manastur 60
At the western gates of Cluj, in old Romanian village Manastur once stood a powerful Benedictine abbey. The abbey monasterium known as BEATAE Mariae the Clus enjoy great rights and privileges. Archaeological research has established the beginnings of the fortress dates from the ninth century. Benedictine monks settled in towards the end of the eleventh century. At the beginning of the thirteenth century, after some dispute between the abbey and the Bishop of Transylvania, the monastery was besieged. Tartar invasion in 1241 resulted in the destruction of both Cluj and the monastery, which was pillaged and burned. The building was restored in 1263 by order of King Bela IV. The current monastery of Calvary was built between 1470-1508 in gothic style. Over time, the monastery enjoyed periods of prosperity, and periods of decline. In 1787, after the war with the Turks, Bishop Alexandru Rudna decided to demolish the buildings and the church; was not spared than the altar, which was turned into a chapel. From the artistic assets of the church, there remained only the statue of Virgin Mary with the baby Jesus, statue placed on a pedestal beneath a Gothic canopy right above the entrance door.
MICHAEL'S CHURCH - Unirii Square
The church is one of the most beautiful gothic monuments in Transylvania. The construction took place between 1350-1487. The church was built on the site of the old chapel of St. James. The shrine is the oldest part of the building being raised around 1390. The newest part of the church is its tower, built in 1860 in neoghotical style. Starry vault, stained glass and sculptures are the beauty and greatness of the church. Numerous restorations revealed mural paintings from the first half of the fifteenth century. The last restoration of the church took place between 1957-1960.
Franciscan monasteries and churches – Museum Market 2
The monastery was built on the site of another church built in Romanesque style between 1270-1272. Franciscan Monastery is a Gothic building, dating from the fifteenth century, was built with the support of John Hunyadi. Here we also find a famous library. The church, located in the southern part of the monastery was originally a Dominican gothic church, given to the Franciscans who rebuilt it in baroque style around the year 1728. Whole convent-church ensemble is one of the oldest buildings in Cluj.
REFORMED CHURCH - Str. MK
The construction of the church, located on the Kogalniceanu street, began in 1486, with the support of King Matthias Corvinus. The works were completed around the year 1510. The church, located on the east-west direction, reflects the late gothic style. Due the fighting in reform era, the church was deserted until the middle of the sixteenth century. In 1579, Prince Bathory decided that the church should be managed by the Jesuits. In 1622, when the Cluj Diet was held, has decided to belong to the Reformed church. The archway was restored between 1638-1645. Meanwhile, the tower located in the southern part and the monastery was destroyed. The church is a unique monument not only by age but also because of its size, it is one of the largest churches in South Eastern Europe.
Piarist Church - Str. University
The church, built between 1718-1724, is a baroque building with large size.
Obelisk Francis - Square Museum
The construction was completed in 1817 during a visit to Cluj of Emperor Francis I and his wife. Reliefs depict the city emblem, receiving guests, headlines King and visits to different institutions.
CHURCH OF MINORITIES - Boulevard of Heroes
The church was bought by Franciscan monks in the outskirts of Cluj in 1764. The church tower collapsed on Sept. 24, 1779, thus destroying the whole frontispiece. Reconstruction works started in 1783, the church was rebuilt in Baroque style.
THE ORTHODOX CHURCH HILL - Str. Orthodox Church 12
The church was built between 1795-1796 by the merchants and craftsmen of that time. The Greek and Macedonian merchants contributed to the construction of the church in Cluj, as well as Roman merchants of Brasov.
BOB CHURCH - Str. Prahova 5
The Bob church is a baroque building which was built between 1800-1803, with the support of Bishop John Bob.
UNITARIAN CHURCH - Boulevard December 21, 1989
It was built between 1792-1796, in late baroque style and the interior shows the neoclassical décor.
PETER AND PAUL CHURCH - Boulevard December 21, 1989
The church was built around 1850, in Gothic style, instead of a more ancient church.
Evangelical Church - Bd December 21, 1989
It is a work of architect George Winkler, was built between 1816 and 1829. The construction combines elements of baroque and neoclassical.
SYNAGOGUE - Str. Horea 21
This building, known as the Deportees Memorial Temple was built by architect Hegner Izidor. The building was inaugurated on September 4, 1887. Devastated by legionnaires in September 13, 1927, was repaired by the state. In September 1944, after the deportation of Jews to Nazi concentration camps, the synagogue was severely damaged by an explosion. It was restored with the support of Jewish communities in Romania in 1951.
Is located at a distance of 30 km from Cluj-Napoca, in the village Bontida. Banffy Castle is a sight you should not miss it if you visit Cluj, or in transition to Dej. It'll be here starting the direction Cluj-Dej, then turn right in town Bontida.
The field was donated, as historians say, by King Sigismund of Luxembourg to Banffy family. On the land in this area, the family mentioned above began, around 1437, the building of the house which today is proof of that time. The construction of the castle spread over a period of about 100 years and underwent significant changes over time. The palace was built by the great aristocratic family in Transylvania, Banffy family.
To visit the Banffy you have to pay a fee of 2 RON/ person.
At the entrance there is a parking space for cars.
Read the full article about Castle Banffy – ClujTravel.com
Orthodox Cathedral in downtown Cluj Napoca
It is located on Avram Iancu Square at no. 18, the Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral is an imposing building in downtown Cluj Napoca, being surrounded by old buildings being important architecturally and historically. tThese include: building of Cluj County Council, CFR Cluj, building of Archdiocese of Vad, Feleac and Cluj, building of Finance and the Treasury of Cluj, Cluj Court building, the National Theatre with the Romanian Opera.
It was built during the years 1923-1933, by architect George Constantin Pomponiu Cristinel, joining the current Romanian style. It is one of the main religious buildings in Cluj-Napoca.
Visits are recommended between 12.00 - 18.00 because every day between 08.00 - 12.00 and 18.00 - 20.00 here are hold religious services.
More on Orthodox Cathedral on ClujTravel.com