|Address:||Str. Alexandru Vaida Voievod, 53-55 Cluj-Napoca|
|Contact:||Langa Iulius Mall|
Univers T Hotel in Cluj Napoca, Romania back in 2011 in the tourism offering visitors 52 single and double rooms and 6 apartments well furnished and equipped to the highest standard hotel (free internet, LCD TV, international direct dial telephone, minibar, air conditioning , office area, bathroom with shower and hairdryer) and a high level of personalized service.
Hotel UniversT in Cluj is located near the Commercial Center Iulius Mall, the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University "Dimitrie Cantemir" and the lakes of Gheorgheni district.
The hotel UNIVERS T logistic support and facilities providing full service organization and coordination in carrying out the following: corporate events, congresses, conferences, symposia and seminars or private events such as birthdays, weddings, banquets and catering,. For this, we offer restaurant with a capacity of 220 seats with the possibility of division into two lounges, two terraces of summer with a total capacity of 140 seats, a conference center composed of 4 halls with a capacity of 25 - 80 seats, equipped with audio-video systems of last generation.Also, we offer fitness, sauna, 5 tennis courts, areas where you can relax anytime.
|TIP CAMERA||PERSOANE||TARIF||TARIF WEEKEND|
|Single||1||180180 LEI||180180 LEI|
|Double||2||225225 LEI||225225 LEI|
|Apartament - matrimonial||2||310310 LEI||310310 LEI|
|Suite||2||260260 LEI||260260 LEI|
Mathias Memorial House
About Matei Corvin House-Cluj Napoca
Lake Chios in Cluj Napoca
After a walk in the park, the banks of the Chios lakeside are ideal to rest and admire the small island in its center, the wild ducks - which for years the lake is their home, or the moving boats and pedalos that slowly shine on the water.
In summer you can rent a boat or a pedal for a ride on the lake
Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj is one of the largest public institutions of higher education in our country. It continues the tradition of the University of Cluj created in 1919. In 1959 Romanian University of Cluj (which was called Babes) joined the Hungarian (Bolyai) and then there is the new name, Babes-Bolyai University. But it has roots in the Jesuit College from 1581. Multicultural format was preserved until today in all parts being found university with teaching in Hungarian, Romanian and German.
The multicultural character stands at the Babes-Bolyai University. There are 17 university in Hungarian languages , 10 in German and two in English. Hungarian is taught exclusively in the Faculty of Protestant Theology and Roman Catholic Theology.
Official Site: http://www.ubbcluj.ro/
Address: Kogalniceanu no. 1
Contact: 0264 / 40.53.00
The fortress and the Orthodox Church in Cluj - Manastur - Str. Manastur 60
At the western gates of Cluj, in old Romanian village Manastur once stood a powerful Benedictine abbey. The abbey monasterium known as BEATAE Mariae the Clus enjoy great rights and privileges. Archaeological research has established the beginnings of the fortress dates from the ninth century. Benedictine monks settled in towards the end of the eleventh century. At the beginning of the thirteenth century, after some dispute between the abbey and the Bishop of Transylvania, the monastery was besieged. Tartar invasion in 1241 resulted in the destruction of both Cluj and the monastery, which was pillaged and burned. The building was restored in 1263 by order of King Bela IV. The current monastery of Calvary was built between 1470-1508 in gothic style. Over time, the monastery enjoyed periods of prosperity, and periods of decline. In 1787, after the war with the Turks, Bishop Alexandru Rudna decided to demolish the buildings and the church; was not spared than the altar, which was turned into a chapel. From the artistic assets of the church, there remained only the statue of Virgin Mary with the baby Jesus, statue placed on a pedestal beneath a Gothic canopy right above the entrance door.
MICHAEL'S CHURCH - Unirii Square
The church is one of the most beautiful gothic monuments in Transylvania. The construction took place between 1350-1487. The church was built on the site of the old chapel of St. James. The shrine is the oldest part of the building being raised around 1390. The newest part of the church is its tower, built in 1860 in neoghotical style. Starry vault, stained glass and sculptures are the beauty and greatness of the church. Numerous restorations revealed mural paintings from the first half of the fifteenth century. The last restoration of the church took place between 1957-1960.
Franciscan monasteries and churches – Museum Market 2
The monastery was built on the site of another church built in Romanesque style between 1270-1272. Franciscan Monastery is a Gothic building, dating from the fifteenth century, was built with the support of John Hunyadi. Here we also find a famous library. The church, located in the southern part of the monastery was originally a Dominican gothic church, given to the Franciscans who rebuilt it in baroque style around the year 1728. Whole convent-church ensemble is one of the oldest buildings in Cluj.
REFORMED CHURCH - Str. MK
The construction of the church, located on the Kogalniceanu street, began in 1486, with the support of King Matthias Corvinus. The works were completed around the year 1510. The church, located on the east-west direction, reflects the late gothic style. Due the fighting in reform era, the church was deserted until the middle of the sixteenth century. In 1579, Prince Bathory decided that the church should be managed by the Jesuits. In 1622, when the Cluj Diet was held, has decided to belong to the Reformed church. The archway was restored between 1638-1645. Meanwhile, the tower located in the southern part and the monastery was destroyed. The church is a unique monument not only by age but also because of its size, it is one of the largest churches in South Eastern Europe.
Piarist Church - Str. University
The church, built between 1718-1724, is a baroque building with large size.
Obelisk Francis - Square Museum
The construction was completed in 1817 during a visit to Cluj of Emperor Francis I and his wife. Reliefs depict the city emblem, receiving guests, headlines King and visits to different institutions.
CHURCH OF MINORITIES - Boulevard of Heroes
The church was bought by Franciscan monks in the outskirts of Cluj in 1764. The church tower collapsed on Sept. 24, 1779, thus destroying the whole frontispiece. Reconstruction works started in 1783, the church was rebuilt in Baroque style.
THE ORTHODOX CHURCH HILL - Str. Orthodox Church 12
The church was built between 1795-1796 by the merchants and craftsmen of that time. The Greek and Macedonian merchants contributed to the construction of the church in Cluj, as well as Roman merchants of Brasov.
BOB CHURCH - Str. Prahova 5
The Bob church is a baroque building which was built between 1800-1803, with the support of Bishop John Bob.
UNITARIAN CHURCH - Boulevard December 21, 1989
It was built between 1792-1796, in late baroque style and the interior shows the neoclassical décor.
PETER AND PAUL CHURCH - Boulevard December 21, 1989
The church was built around 1850, in Gothic style, instead of a more ancient church.
Evangelical Church - Bd December 21, 1989
It is a work of architect George Winkler, was built between 1816 and 1829. The construction combines elements of baroque and neoclassical.
SYNAGOGUE - Str. Horea 21
This building, known as the Deportees Memorial Temple was built by architect Hegner Izidor. The building was inaugurated on September 4, 1887. Devastated by legionnaires in September 13, 1927, was repaired by the state. In September 1944, after the deportation of Jews to Nazi concentration camps, the synagogue was severely damaged by an explosion. It was restored with the support of Jewish communities in Romania in 1951.