|Address:||Strada Avram Iancu nr. 421B, E60, comuna Florești, județul Cluj|
|Contact:||langa Cluj Napoca si Polus Mall|
|TIP CAMERA||PERSOANE||TARIF||TARIF WEEKEND|
|Room Single||1||100100 LEI||100100 LEI|
|Room Double||2||120120 LEI||120120 LEI|
|Triple Room||3||150150 LEI||150150 LEI|
Avram Iancu monument Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The Avram Iancu Monument is located in the center of the square with the same name. On one side and the other is the Orthodox Cathedral and National Theater "Lucian Blaga" with the Romanian Opera.
Around the statue was built a beautiful fountain which jets of water moves on melodic lines and different colors.
The sculpture which is found today in Avram Iancu Square was created by sculptor Elias Berindei.
Full article: Monument Avram Iancu – ClujTravel.com
Museum of Art - Palace Banffy - Cluj Napoca
Art Museum located in the building Banffy Palace in the old center of Cluj Napoca, in Union Square at no. 30, between the Melody hotel building and Twin Buildings on Maniu street corner.
It was founded in 1951 and since 1956 works in Bánffy Palace, the largest baroque building in Cluj-Napoca. The building was built as the residence of the governor of Transylvania - György Bánffy in the period 1774 - 1785 based on the plans of architect JE Blaumann. Stone architectural decoration was completed with a series of great sculptures in terms of art, made by Anton Schuchbauer.
Art Museum of Cluj Napoca is open
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10.00 - 17.00
- Monday and Tuesday public access is prohibited (the museum is closed)
Read full article Art Museum of Cluj - ClujTravel.com
Museum Square - Cluj Napoca
The square was transformed into a pedestrian zone, where during summer terraces are opened and where they organize events, especially in the Matthias Corvinus House.
The Market has a medieval air due to its paved street and old buildings which surrounds it. Theb Museum Square represents for many a place of tranquility in the bustle of the city.
Museum Square was named after History Museum of Transylvania which is in its end.
Read more about Museum Square in Cluj – ClujTravel.com
With a length of approximately 900 m, the Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" from Cluj Napoca is an important place in terms of recreation in the city.
Being located in downtown, Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" is easily identified and reachable. It is located on the edge of Somes Mic, betwen Independence street and Cardinal Julius Hossu street.
Here you will find from flowers and greenery, to:
- Paths that cross the park with benches on the sidelines,
- Statues and monuments (statues of Liviu Rebreanu and George Coşbuc)
- Floodlit basketball court and other free fitness equipments,
- A fountain surrounded by benches and access roads,
- On the Chios Lake you can make summer boating and in winter when its freez it is ideal for skating,
- On the sideline of the lake there is a restaurant, where in summer you can stay on the open terrace,
- Specially designed children's park with swings, slides and other spaces for them.
Learn more about Central Park in Cluj – ClujTravel.com