|Address:||str. Bogdan Petricescu Hașdeu, nr. 55, Cluj Napoca|
|Contact:||(zona complexului studențesc)|
Pension Paco is located in downtown Clu-Napoca, a beautiful and quiet area in the campus and the most important Haşdeu clinics Cluj (Oncology Institute "Ion Chiricuta", Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery Hospital, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Department of Geography).
Welcome to Hotel in Cluj-Napoca Paco!
PACO Guesthouse offers the following services:
»Restaurant and grocery store inside the hostel
»Bar inside the guesthouse next to the restaurant
"Cable and Wireless Internet (WiFi)
»Office for their own food
"The pension telephone
"The unit is equipped with a reception desk
Avram Iancu monument Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The Avram Iancu Monument is located in the center of the square with the same name. On one side and the other is the Orthodox Cathedral and National Theater "Lucian Blaga" with the Romanian Opera.
Around the statue was built a beautiful fountain which jets of water moves on melodic lines and different colors.
The sculpture which is found today in Avram Iancu Square was created by sculptor Elias Berindei.
Full article: Monument Avram Iancu – ClujTravel.com
Orthodox Cathedral in downtown Cluj Napoca
It is located on Avram Iancu Square at no. 18, the Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral is an imposing building in downtown Cluj Napoca, being surrounded by old buildings being important architecturally and historically. tThese include: building of Cluj County Council, CFR Cluj, building of Archdiocese of Vad, Feleac and Cluj, building of Finance and the Treasury of Cluj, Cluj Court building, the National Theatre with the Romanian Opera.
It was built during the years 1923-1933, by architect George Constantin Pomponiu Cristinel, joining the current Romanian style. It is one of the main religious buildings in Cluj-Napoca.
Visits are recommended between 12.00 - 18.00 because every day between 08.00 - 12.00 and 18.00 - 20.00 here are hold religious services.
More on Orthodox Cathedral on ClujTravel.com
National Theatre Cluj Napoca, Romania
The National Theatre Cluj is the leading theater in Transylvania and among the largest in the country. It was built between 1904-1906, its purpose being at the time to host the first theater of Cluj. The theater was inaugurated in 1906 by a representative of the Hungarian Theatre. The building was built in Baroque-Rococo style, and its capacity was one thousand and three rows of balcony seats. In 1919 the theater entered in the heritage of Roman Ruling Council. The same year he had his first show in romanian language in the building of the National Theatre in Cluj, on Romania's national day. In 1940 the theater took refuge in Timisoara, due Vienna Dictate.
There he remained until 1945, when he returned to Cluj led by Aurel Buteanu. The hall has a capacity of 928, which is designed in the style of Neo-Baroque. The Romanian Opera and the The '' Lucian Blaga '' National Theatre are hosted this time by the National Theatre building. Every two years the National Theatre Gala takes place here.
Address: No. 24 Stefan cel Mare Square
Official Site: www.teatrulnationalcluj.ro
Lake Chios in Cluj Napoca
After a walk in the park, the banks of the Chios lakeside are ideal to rest and admire the small island in its center, the wild ducks - which for years the lake is their home, or the moving boats and pedalos that slowly shine on the water.
In summer you can rent a boat or a pedal for a ride on the lake