|Address:||Str. Dunarii nr. 20, Cluj Napoca|
The hostel has TV cable, kitchen with gas range, fridge and heating.
The hostel offers you short or long travels.
Monor Hostel is situated at 2 min from Iulius Mall, 10 min (about 2 km) from the historical center of Cluj-Napoca, 10 min from International Airport of Cluj-Napoca and near EXPO TRANSILVANIA and at 2 min from the Economical Sciences University.
Website Propriu: www.pensiunea-monor.ro/
We offer Free Wireless Internet access in rooms and the ability to send faxes.
|TIP CAMERA||PERSOANE||TARIF||TARIF WEEKEND|
|Single||1||9090 LEI||9090 LEI|
|Double||2||110110 LEI||110110 LEI|
|Triple Room||3||140140 LEI||140140 LEI|
Karolina obelisk - monument secular Cluj Napoca
Karolina obelisk is the oldest secular monument of Cluj Napoca.
The obelisk is in the center of the Museum Square pedestrian zone. Surrounded by a medieval landscape, old buildings, terraces and imposing trees, the monument was erected after the visit of Emperor Francis I and Empress Augusta Carolina in the summer of 1817.
With a length of approximately 900 m, the Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" from Cluj Napoca is an important place in terms of recreation in the city.
Being located in downtown, Central Park "Simion Barnutiu" is easily identified and reachable. It is located on the edge of Somes Mic, betwen Independence street and Cardinal Julius Hossu street.
Here you will find from flowers and greenery, to:
- Paths that cross the park with benches on the sidelines,
- Statues and monuments (statues of Liviu Rebreanu and George Coşbuc)
- Floodlit basketball court and other free fitness equipments,
- A fountain surrounded by benches and access roads,
- On the Chios Lake you can make summer boating and in winter when its freez it is ideal for skating,
- On the sideline of the lake there is a restaurant, where in summer you can stay on the open terrace,
- Specially designed children's park with swings, slides and other spaces for them.
Learn more about Central Park in Cluj – ClujTravel.com
Mathias Memorial House
About Matei Corvin House-Cluj Napoca