|Address:||str. Prof. Marinescu nr 33, Cluj Napoca|
Pension is located in downtown Cluj-Napoca, near: Oncology Institute "Ion Chiricuta" Botanical Garden "Alexandru Borza", Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, University of Medicine, Clinical Hospital.
Facilities: Room with bathroom, TV, Wi-Fi, rooms with balcony, dining room, fitted and equipped kitchen available to customers on street parking with video surveillance.
We offer rooms with one, two or three places at reasonable prices.
Website Propriu: www.pensiuneaester.ro
|TIP CAMERA||PERSOANE||TARIF||TARIF WEEKEND|
|Room Single||1||100100 LEI||100100 LEI|
|Room with 2 beds||2||110110 LEI||110110 LEI|
|Double Matrimonial||2||110110 LEI||110110 LEI|
|Triple Room||3||150150 LEI||150150 LEI|
|Extra bed||1||3030 LEI||3030 LEI|
Village Museum in Cluj Napoca
The locals called it "Village Museum", the National Ethnographic Park "Romulus Vuia" is located near one of the largest and richest forests of Cluj, Hoia, continuation that starts with Citadel Hill in downtown Cluj.
Ethnographic Park "Romulus Vuia" in Cluj, is the first open-air ethnographic museum in Romania and the sixth in Europe, is part of the Ethnographic Museum.
The museum can be visited from Tuesday - Sunday (Monday closed) between the hours: 9.00 - 17.00 (last entry 16.00)
History of the Village Museum:
National Ethnographic Park "Romulus Vuia" was founded in 1929 and is named after the first director and founder, Professor Romulus Vuia. Located in the Hoia forrest in Cluj-Napoca, the park is divided into two thematic areas: "Technical installations and workshops" (30 technical installations and 6 case-workshop) and "regional types of households and monuments of folk architecture" (12 households complete peasant from different ethnographic regions of Transylvania).
Full article about the Village Museum in Cluj ClujTravel.com
Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj is one of the largest public institutions of higher education in our country. It continues the tradition of the University of Cluj created in 1919. In 1959 Romanian University of Cluj (which was called Babes) joined the Hungarian (Bolyai) and then there is the new name, Babes-Bolyai University. But it has roots in the Jesuit College from 1581. Multicultural format was preserved until today in all parts being found university with teaching in Hungarian, Romanian and German.
The multicultural character stands at the Babes-Bolyai University. There are 17 university in Hungarian languages , 10 in German and two in English. Hungarian is taught exclusively in the Faculty of Protestant Theology and Roman Catholic Theology.
Official Site: http://www.ubbcluj.ro/
Address: Kogalniceanu no. 1
Contact: 0264 / 40.53.00
Orthodox Cathedral in downtown Cluj Napoca
It is located on Avram Iancu Square at no. 18, the Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral is an imposing building in downtown Cluj Napoca, being surrounded by old buildings being important architecturally and historically. tThese include: building of Cluj County Council, CFR Cluj, building of Archdiocese of Vad, Feleac and Cluj, building of Finance and the Treasury of Cluj, Cluj Court building, the National Theatre with the Romanian Opera.
It was built during the years 1923-1933, by architect George Constantin Pomponiu Cristinel, joining the current Romanian style. It is one of the main religious buildings in Cluj-Napoca.
Visits are recommended between 12.00 - 18.00 because every day between 08.00 - 12.00 and 18.00 - 20.00 here are hold religious services.
More on Orthodox Cathedral on ClujTravel.com
National Theatre Cluj Napoca, Romania
The National Theatre Cluj is the leading theater in Transylvania and among the largest in the country. It was built between 1904-1906, its purpose being at the time to host the first theater of Cluj. The theater was inaugurated in 1906 by a representative of the Hungarian Theatre. The building was built in Baroque-Rococo style, and its capacity was one thousand and three rows of balcony seats. In 1919 the theater entered in the heritage of Roman Ruling Council. The same year he had his first show in romanian language in the building of the National Theatre in Cluj, on Romania's national day. In 1940 the theater took refuge in Timisoara, due Vienna Dictate.
There he remained until 1945, when he returned to Cluj led by Aurel Buteanu. The hall has a capacity of 928, which is designed in the style of Neo-Baroque. The Romanian Opera and the The '' Lucian Blaga '' National Theatre are hosted this time by the National Theatre building. Every two years the National Theatre Gala takes place here.
Address: No. 24 Stefan cel Mare Square
Official Site: www.teatrulnationalcluj.ro